Monday, April 20, 2015

When you feel like you're an alien.

That's what I feel. But I met some "great aliens" recently these days. They are great guys, but they seems like me. They don't think like most other persons. They don't do things like other persons.

But their species are easy to define. Most of them are "progressive" musicians, [like this ones]. that's what I called them. They think and do things "progressively". A few others are progressive businessmen, programmers, writers, scientists or spiritualists.

I like them, and I believe I am like them too. They seem to like me, but I am not quite sure they are like me. They even seem do not know me. In fact, I feel like no human really knows who I am, not even my closest and beloved person, my wife. Nor even my parents.

I know a lot of things. I know how to do a lot of things. But I feel incapable to run each of them into real things. I am like a low-end computer installed with a bunch of super-updated-high-end softwares. This computer can be exploded anytime because of its incapability to run a single hyper-threaded task. It's single task, but hyper-threaded.

It brings another question. Why should a task be hyper-threaded? Why don't I simply run every single task that I could handle, one by one?

I am questioning the same thing.

My first guess is because my CPU, the brain, always get loaded with some stupid algorithms I've created to run a simple task to be a great task. But I am not so sure about that.

I know. I should get some help from the other specific type computers. But all the communication ports and I/Os I have were custom built, by my own. They are not on the market like USBs or WiFis.

I am suffering. Things in this head is killing me. I am afraid I am getting shut down before I can even complete a single great task for a lot of people.

I don't know why I am writing all of these. Maybe I am hoping to see other kind of aliens as mine.

Yeah, it's me. I am a stranded alien. Wrong time, wrong planet. Only Lord saves me.

An art work created by AZH.

No comments:

Post a Comment